Street2Ivy believes that entrepreneurship is a crucial path to combat the income and wealth disparities that plague underserved communities. Our mission is to empower aspiring entrepreneurs to create and innovate by offering the information, mentorship and tools they need to achieve economic empowerment. We execute our mission through multiple initiatives:
- Street2Ivy Corporation invests a portion of its profits back into underserved communities and offers employment to community members.
- Street2Ivy Online Academy provides aspiring change-makers with “design thinking” strategies and skills. Led by DxD Partners founder Andrew Pek, best-selling author of "Stimulated: Habits To Spark Your Creative Genius At Work. "
- Street2Ivy Youth Programs share with young people 16-21 the opportunity to work with industry experts in areas like real estate to learn skills like financial modeling, property valuation, investment analysis.
- Street2Ivy Marketplace offers entrepreneurs an e-commerce platform, marketing consultation and exposure on social media.
- EleVate Magazine helps new and aspiring entrepreneurs overcome obstacles on their journey to entrepreneurship by offering resources, real-world advice and inspiration.