*Winner of the Print Industries of America's Benny Award for jacket design*
With the pace of competition, innovation, and change in today's world, creativity isn't a luxury--it's a survival skill. But even the most creative people can end up stuck, stressed out, and stale, worn down by the daily grind.
Stimulated! is an energetic exploration of five habits that can help you release your creativity and expand your innovative thinking. The method is playful, fun, enriching, and mind-expanding, but most important, it's a step-by-step process for getting unstuck.
With Stimulated!, you learn
- how to draw inspiration and fresh insights from the world around you;
- how to make the most of your surroundings and develop an environment that will get the creative juices flowing;
- how to turn work into play;
- how to take the leap of faith and commit to big, bold ideas; and
- how to reap the benefits of your success and failures to contribute to the next creative effort.
Praise for Stimulated!:
'Stuck in a rut? Stimulated! will awaken possibilities you never thought existed. Read this book and jump start your life!' --Ken Blanchard, author of One Minute Manager and Know Can Do!
'As an innovation how-to, Stimulated! is a fascinating book that is full of ways to help you unlock your creative potential.' --Neal Goldberg, President, The Children's Place